With Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal all loitering who is Reece Burke?
This week has seen the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United all linked with West Ham's 18-year-old starlet Reece Burke.
Reports have suggested that West Ham are willing to hand Burke a £4,000-a-week deal in order to fend off interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and co so who is this player?
Here are five facts on Reece Burke.
1) Burke is a local lad, born in Newham, East London and has been at West Ham since the age of nine.
2) Whilst predominantly a central defender Burke is also capable of playing at right-back.
3) Burke does not have fond memories of his first-team debut. He was one of several young players thrown into the deep end against Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup. Unfortunately he was on the receiving end of a 5-0 thrashing at the City Ground.
4) Burke is also an England youth international. He made his debut for his country in October 2013 in a 4-0 win against Hungary. He has gone on to play four games for his nation at this level.
5) Burke had an excellent pre-season. The defender scored a winning goal for the club in a friendly against Sampdoria at Upton Park in the final minute of proceedings.