Here are the top five stats from the Blues' emphatic victory:
1) Diego Costa has now scored more Premier League goals (6) this season than Fernando Torres (5) managed all last term. Torres took a lengthy 52 games to score seven goals for Chelsea, while Costa has reached this total in just four appearances. Having completed his hat-trick against the Swans, his chance conversion rate in the Premier League this season is now 63.2% (exc. blocked attempts).
2) Cesc Fabregas proved a creative force for Chelsea again in this tie. The Spaniard fashioned six chances for the Blues, providing assists for Costa's first two strikes. Jose Mourinho's £30 million summer signing has been extremely impressive since making his return to the English top flight. Thus far, he has played 16 key passes, assisting an impressive six goals.
3) Fabregas also recorded more touches than any other player in this match (106); whilst fashioning the highest number of passes (79). The former Arsenal starlet completed 94% of his attempts to find a team-mate. He also won the most contests, recovering possession on nine occasions.
4) Belgian international Eden Hazard has now completed 25 take-ons in the Premier League this season (9 versus Swansea), more than any other player. He won 93% of his duels in this match, whilst successfully fashioning four key passes. He continues to dazzle the top flight's most adept defences with his tremendous pace and flair.
5) Four of the past six Premier League hat-tricks have been scored by Chelsea players (Diego Costa, Eden Hazard, Andre Schurrle, Samuel Eto'o). Not bad at all from Mourinho's men!