A look at 10 notable statistics from West Ham's 2014/15 to date...
We may only be three games in, but there are already a number of interesting facts which can be gleamed from the performances so far.
Here is a look at 10 West Ham team statistics from the season to date worth knowing.
1) West Ham have allowed opponents to win more tackles (61) than any other side.
2) The Hammers have made the highest number of successful crosses (18) this season.
3) Defensively, West Ham rank in the top five in terms of blocking crosses, preventing 14 so far from finding their way into the box.
4) West Ham are one of three teams in the Premier League whose players have not made any individual errors directly leading to shots for the opposition. Southampton and Aston Villa.
5) Hammers players have made only 13 successful dribbles this season, the third lowest total in the league. Chelsea by contrast have 43.
6) The club sit join sixth in the division in terms of total attempts on goal, with 39 in total, one more than last season's top scorers Manchester City.
7) West Ham rank in the top five clubs in total interceptions with 45. This is higher than Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool.
8) Only two teams, West Brom and Manchester City, have seen their players dispossessed more times than West Ham this season (44).
9) The Hammers have won back possession 88 times in their own third of the pitch, ranking them in the top three in the Premier League in this area, bettered only here by Hull City and Leicester City.
10) West Ham have created five goalscoring opportunities from set pieces, equal to Arsenal. Only two sides have made more, six, being QPR and Sunderland.