Here's a look at 10 fascinating facts from Tottenham's season to date.
We may only be three games in, but there are already a number of interesting facts which can be gleamed from the performances so far.
Here is a look at 10 Tottenham statistics from the season to date worth knowing.
1) Tottenham Hotspur have only created one goalscoring opportunity from a set piece so far this season.
2) Teams have had more shots off target (25) against Spurs than any other team to date.
3) Tottenham are the only team not to receive a single yellow card this season.
4) Hugo Lloris has made 27 accurate goal kicks this season. The nearest any other Premier League goalkeeper has made is Asmir Begovic's 18.
5) Tottenham have allowed the third fewest successful passes in their own final third, with 196. Only Arsenal (169) and Manchester United (149) have been less accommodating.
6) Spurs have recovered the ball fewer times than any side barring Aston Villa. They ranked 19th in the statistic, making just 156.
7) Tottenham players have made more unsuccessful touches (43) than those of any other Premier League side this season.
8) In terms of shots blocked, Tottenham have made the joint fewest (5) of any side in 2014/15.
9) Opponents have made more successful crosses (20) against Spurs than any other side.
10) Tottenham have attempted more fast breaks (3) than any other team this season.