Here are the top five statistics from the weekend encounter between Chelsea and Leicester City:
1) Chelsea star Eden Hazard continued to prove his creative prowess, with a magnificent attacking display versus the Foxes. Laying on seven key passes for the home side, he now tops the Premier League in terms of total chances created. The 23-year-old completed eleven take ons and converted one, of two, shots on goal to round off an impressive performance.
2) Since his return to the English top flight Cesc Fabregas has registered an assist once every 60 minutes. The former Arsenal-man created another goal for his new side on Saturday, playing the final ball in the build-up to Hazard's 77th minute strike. He completed 72 passes in this match, recording a success-rate of 94%.
3) Nemanja Matic produced another impressive defensive performance for Chelsea, winning more contests (10) than any other player. Signed from Benfica back in January, the Serb has been tasked with breaking down opposition attacks, before recycling possession for the Blues; a role he plays to perfection.
4) There were few faults in Diego Costa's second competitive performance for the club. The Brazilian-born Spaniard scored the opening goal for his new side, as he converted one of a total three attempts. He played a further three key passes. Again, proving his ability to hold up the ball and bring his attacking team-mates into play.
5) Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will be elated with his decision to trust 22-year-old Thibaut Courtois ahead of veteran Petr Cech between the sticks The Belgian made four saves throughout 90 minutes, recording his first ever Premier League clean sheet. He proved consistently alert to the Foxes' advances.