The Blues boss says neither he nor the club's board will stand in the 32-year-old's way.
The Blues boss was discussing the shot stopper's future at a pre-match press conference and admitted that the Czech is not totally happy with his situation on the bench.
And now the Portuguese coach has gone a step further, stating that the club will not stand in his way should Cech decide he wants to leave west London.
"I think if that moment came the hierarchy in my club, the owner and the board – I come after them – Petr deserves to sit with him and to listen to him," Mourinho told newspaper reporters on Friday.
"He deserves everything from this club. But this moment hasn’t arrived yet."
The 32-year-old's best chance of first-team football may lie elsewhere, considering Thibaut Courtois's ability in goal.
Not only is the new Chelsea no.1 performing well currently, he was superb over the course of two season-long loan spells for Atletico Madrid.
Dropping Courtois isn't a realistic option, meanwhile, as the 22-year-old could still choose to leave Stamford Bridge if he does not feel he will be guaranteed first-team football.
Real Madrid had previously been touted as a destination for Cech, although they have now signed Keylor Navas as backup for Iker Casillas.
Monaco and Paris Saint-German, also linked with the shot stopper, may appear likelier and more realistic destinations.