The Premier League trio are reportedly chasing the unknown Lucas Silva, so what do their fans need to know about him?
European giants like Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan are also to be among the interested clubs.
The youngster is valued at around £12 million, and is regarded as one of the best prospects in Brazilian football at the moment.
TalkSPORT's South American football expert Tim Vickery said of the player: "He hasn’t been called up by the Brazil senior squad, though I think he probably should be. Instead he’s with the Under-20 squad that will play a couple of games. I think he’s very promising indeed.
"... he’s probably the best passing midfielder that Brazilian football has produced in the last few years and a real one to watch."
Football fans across Europe can be forgiven for knowing little about the Brazilian, so here are five facts you need to know about him:
1) Silva came through the ranks at Cruzeiro and wears the number 16 shirt. He has featured 38 times for the Brazilian club scoring three goals in total.
2) He isn't your typical skilful Brazilian attacker, but rather plays in a holding midfielder role, spraying passes around, playmaking from deep positions and taking long shots - the Brazilian Paul Scholes perhaps?
3) Silva was one of star players at the 2014 Toulon Tournament which the Brazil under-20 side eventually won. Silva scored a winning goal in their 2-1 victory over England in the group stages of the competition. He has more recently been called up to the under-21 squad.
4) The right-footed midfielder is just 21-years-old, which means in normal cases he would struggle to get a work permit to play in the UK. However because he has played at all youth levels for Brazil, he is regarded as a 'special talent' which significantly boosts his chances of obtaining a permit.
5) Lucas Silva already has a few domestic honours to his name; he won both the the Brazilian league in 2013 and the Campeonato Mineiro in 2014 with Cruzeiro. He also has three years remaining on his contract with the club.