Former Arsenal youngster Oguzhan Ozyakup created more key passes than any player against Besiktas.
A look at five interesting stats from Arsenal's 0-0 draw with Besiktas in the first leg of their Champions League qualifier:
1) Former Arsenal academy star Oguzhan Ozyakup provided five key passes for Besiktas, more than new Gunners signing Alexis Sanchez (2), and only one less than the entire North London side.
2) Olivier Giroud completed a woeful 52 per cent of his passes. This far outperforms his worst passing display in a Gunners shirt, at home to Spurs last season when he made just 38% over a 90 minute performance.
3) Arsenal attempted 14 crosses, with only three finding their target. Alexis Sanchez was responsible for nine deliveries, successful with two.
4) Nacho Monreal's poor passing stood out compared to his fellow defenders. He completed only 63%, compared to Mathieu Debuchy (92%), Calum Chambers (93%) and Laurent Koscielny (95%).
5) Aaron Ramsey's four fouls he was penalised for, prior to his red card, was more than any other player on the pitch committed on the night.
What stood out for you from Arsenal's draw in Turkey?