Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has revealed his surprise that Loic Remy's departure from the club has not yet been confirmed.
Liverpool reportedly had an £8.5million bid accepted last week and yet as things stand, no official announcement has been made that a deal has been completed.
Speaking after QPR's latest pre-season friendly on Saturday, when asked if the hold up in the Remy deal was preventing him from making new signings of his own, Redknapp said, "I didn’t know there was a hold up, I thought it was done. Is it still not done, no?"
When told that Remy was yet to be officially unveiled as a Liverpool player, Redknapp added, "I didn’t know that. As far as I know at the start of the week I thought he was gone.”
Remy would be an excellent addition to Liverpool's squad as Brendan Rodgers looks to add fire-power following the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona.
But for now at least, it seems Remy remains a QPR player.