Liverpool suffered defeat in their pre-season game against Brondby, but there was still a special moment for one youngster in particular.
Young winger Kristoffer Peterson struck in the second half just two minutes after coming on as a substitute, a finish from close ranger after a Jordon Ibe assist.
Here are five facts about the youngster for Liverpool fans to familiarise themselves with, who can be found on Twitter at @krispeterson7
1) Peterson, 19, is a winger who is yet to make a competitive appearance for the club.
2) He is a Swedish under-21 international with one cap to his name.
3) Peterson spent a short time on loan at Tranmere Rovers last season, making seven appearances in total.
4) Last season he played 22 games for Liverpool's under-21 side, scoring six goals and providing four assists.
5) Peterson signed a contract extension in January, and said he would use it to spur him on: "This is the biggest motivation boost in my career. This is the biggest I have ever experienced."