We have the rundown of the latest Call of Duty Ghosts update due out this week.
The details of the latest Call of Duty Ghosts update were posted on the community forums this week. For anyone curious as to what the new fixes will bring we have the full update notes.
As well as bringing in improved anti-cheating measures and weapon balances, the patch will bring a more intelligent spawn system as well as ironing out a few bugs and tidying up the Extinction mode.
The new changes will affect the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of CoD: Ghosts.
Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
More on CoD: Ghosts: