A selection of the latest transfer news involving Liverpool Football Club this Tuesday morning.
Liverpool are bracing themselves for the first bid for Luis Suarez this summer from Barcelona, after the striker issued an apology for biting Italy's Georgio Chiellini in Uruguay's group stage win over Italy last week, according to the Liverpool Echo.
Suarez has a clause in his contract which could see him leave for around £70 million - £80 million, and his apology yesterday didn't even mention his club, with many suggesting it is something he had to do in order to pave the way for a move to Barcelona.
It's said that the La Liga giants aren't put off by Suarez's four month ban, and that they could get the Uruguayan forward on a cut-price deal.
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has revealed that Brendan Rodgers tried to sign Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben prior to the German side's 2013 Champions League triumph - where Robben scored a late winner in their 2-1 win over Borussia Dortmund.
Carragher is quoted in the Daily Mail, saying: "Brendan Rodgers tried to sign him for Liverpool before the 2013 Champions League final.
"He wasn't a regular for Bayern then but he scored the winner at Wembley against Borussia Dortmund and has since gone from strength to strength.
"Liverpool have not had a world class wide man since John Barnes."
Midfielder Adam Lallana was expected to complete his move from Southampton to Liverpool yesterday but the Daily Mirror reports that could actually be today, as the Reds still retain an interest in Sevilla's Alberto Moreno, despite reports of a deal being dead in the water.
The Mirror also reports that Brendan Rodgers is seeking to bring in Alexis Sanchez - who may be included in a deal that sees Luis Suarez leave Anfield - Dejan Lovren from Southampton along with Lille forward Divock Origi, and Lazar Markovic from Benfica.
The 27-year-old is reported to have a buy-out clause of £6.5 million, with Spanish champions Atletico Madrid also said to be interested.