Reports from Belgium suggest Arsenal are in talks to sign attacker David Henen from Anderlecht.
The Gunners have been linked with the teenager for some time, but if the latest reports, from Belgian football journalist Sven Claes, are true, it seems Arsene Wenger could finally be making his move for a reported €1.5million.
For those Arsenal fans wanting to know a little more about Hene, here are five facts to get you started:
1) Born in April 1996, Henen began his youth career at Anderlecht and is now a member of their reserve squad.
2) Henen spent last season on loan at Monaco B, and has previously drawn comparisons with both Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.
3) Able to play anywhere across the front-line, Henen is predominantly a centre-forward but can also operate effectively on either wing; his versatility potentially a big selling point for Arsenal or any other interested club.
4) The player has represented Belgium at every level from under-15 to under-18, scoring 14 goals in total in 17 matches.
5) The 6ft1in player has been linked with a whole host of clubs in the past, including the Gunners, Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund.