Arsenal are believed to be interested in signing 21-year-old Jean-Christophe Bahebeck from Paris Saint-Germain this summer after he put in some eye-catching performances at the 2014 Toulon Tournament.
PSG are willing to allow the forward to leave the club on a free, but will reportedly demand 50% of any sell-on value as part of the agreement.
But who is Bahebeck? Here are five things you should know about the promising attacker:
1) Born on May 1, 1993, Bahebeck is a 21-year-old French attacker who has represented his country from the Under-16 level all the way up to the Under-21. He is a pacey striker with quick feet and also operates on the wing.
2) He joined PSG at the Under-14 level in 2007 and was quickly recognised as a natural goalscorer. As a result, he was called up to the reserve team ahead of the 2010-11 season.
3) He has previously been linked with both Chelsea and Manchester City, who were keen to sign Bahebeck as a 17-year-old before he signed a professional contract with PSG.
4) He spent last season on loan at Ligue 1 side Valenciennes, scoring twice and getting one assist in 19 appearances.
5) Bahebeck won the Under-20 World Cup with France in 2013 and was the top scorer at this year's Toulon Tournament with four goals, two of which came in the defeat to Brazil in the final. He is also eligible to represent Cameroon at senior level.