33 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Samuel Eto'o wants to prove former boss Jose Mourinho spectacularly wrong by joining rivals Arsenal this summer. Eto'o is a free agent after being released, and was one of the group of strikers criticised frequently for inconsistent performances this season at Chelsea. Eto'o scored against Arsenal in the 6-0 demolition and has been linked to the Gunners on and off for the best part of the last decade. The Mirror report Eto'o was particularly annoyed by Mourinho's comments about his age and wants to show he still has a lot to give.
2) Chelsea are keeping a close eye on Toni Kroos' situation at Bayern Munich, report The Mail. The Blues acknowledge Bayern will not sell this summer, as they have always maintained, but with the German international's contract expiring next summer and Kroos refusing to sign a new deal, he could be on the move in 2015. He will be able to negotiate with clubs from next January regarding a free transfer next summer, and Chelsea want to be at the forefront of the queue if he is still available, ahead of rivals Manchester United.
3) PSG still believe Chelsea may sell Eden Hazard, report The Mirror. Hazard is high on their dream signing list alongside Paul Pogba, but it's unlikely Chelsea are going to sell, despite accepting an offer from the Ligue 1 champions for David Luiz. Two potential deals are mooted, a £60 million offer, or a cash plus Ezequiel Lavezzi proposal. Hazard has publicly said he is happy at Chelsea but PSG hope privately that he feels differently.
4) Jordy Clasie's agent has denied Manchester United have been in touch regarding a summer transfer. The Feyenood midfielder is part of Louis van Gaal's squad, and has been compared to Paul Scholes by Robin van Persie. Clasie would cost around £15 million but SkySports quote his agent as stating the 22-year-old will decide his future after the World Cup.
5) In a predictable transfer twist, the Mirror report new Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino wants to hijack Liverpool's transfer chase for Adam Lallana. The move is likely to prove unpopular with his former club Southampton, but bringing in a player who he worked with so successfully at the Saints is nothing if not practical. Lallana is likely to cost £25 million, which is half the rumoured budget the Argentine is claimed to have at his disposal.