34 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Arsenal have made an enquiry for PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot, report FranceFootball. The 19-year-old midfielder has just one year left on his contract at the club, and Arsene Wenger is described as a keen admirer. Rabiot has previously been linked to Chelsea, but the Gunners are the ones who have made the first move. The midfielder made 24 Ligue One appearances last seasons, but completed 90 minutes just six times. His prospects could be further limited by PSG's moves in the transfer market this summer, with Yaya Toure and Paul Pogba among top targets.
Manchester United could look to hijack Arsenal's enquiries regarding Rabiot however, with The Mail reporting Louis van Gaal is showing an interest in the midfielder.
2) The Mirror report that Kim Kallstrom could make a surprise comeback next season, with Wenger holding talks with the Swede regarding a deal. The Mail claim Arsenal are also considering signing Norwich City's John Ruddy as back-up for Wojciech Szczesny. An alternative being considered also is Reading's Alex McCarthy as the Gunners search for a replacement for Lukasz Fabianski to challenge Wojciech Szczesny.
3) Chelsea could make a surprise move to re-sign Tiago Mendes, report Marca. The Portuguese midfielder has reportedly told Atletico Madrid he will not renew his contract and can leave as a free agent. The paper report that Jose Mourinho has been in touch, and is keen to bring back a player he signed for Chelsea in 2005. Tiago, 33, would add experience to the Blues and replace Frank Lampard in the squad for next season.
4) Alexis Sanchez is 'not for sale' Barcelona's president Josep Bartomeu has stated, contradicting previous reports he could be. The Chilean was widely reported to be available, interesting Arsenal, Manchester United and Juventus, but Barcelona have moved to end the speculation. Bartomeu said: "Sanchez isn't on the market. He has a contract with us and that is the only thing that counts."
5) Done deal: Recently released Manchester United striker Federico Macheda has had his move to Cardiff City confirmed. Macheda failed to ever emulate his sensational breakthrough at United, but had success on loan at Birmingham at the end of the season, and can be a big asset for the Bluebirds in their attempts to win promotion back to the Premier League. Cardiff have announced the deal on their official site, with Macheda crediting former United man and new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as key in persuading him to sign.