Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland feature.
35 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Chelsea want to make their move for Raphael Varane, The Mirror report. The Real Madrid centre-back played under Jose Mourinho at the Bernabeu, and is still highly rated by the Special One. Just two months ago, the Chelsea boss said: "I think he is the best young central defender in the world. Already I think he's the best." Madrid will not part with the French prospect easily, but Chelsea have money to play with from the sale of David Luiz to PSG. The Blues already have his fellow Frenchman Kurt Zouma set to arrive this summer after sealing that deal in January.
2) Tottenham Hotspur are close to announcing Mauro Pochettino as their new manager, and also eyeing an in-demand striker as one of their top signings. The Mail report that Standard Liege's Michy Batshuayi is on their radar and is a priority in attack. Also a reported target for Arsenal, Everton, Swansea and Benfica. Batshuayi topped the scorer's charts in Belgium and was a surprise omission from the World Cup squad, and is reported to be available at a tempting £8 million.
3) Manchester United are keen on two Dutch stars playing in the Eredivisie, The Mirror write. Louis van Gaal wants Bruno Martins Indi to sign in defence, and Jordy Clasie in central midfield. The paper add that Robin van Persie is a big fan of Clasie, even comparing him to former United maestro Paul Scholes. Both play for Feyenoord, but United are unlikely to close a deal for either pair until after the World Cup. The reason for this is Van Gaal not wanting to make waves in Holland during the tournament.
4) Liverpool are linked with making a surprise bid for Crystal Palace's Yannick Bolasie, report The Star. The winger was one of Palace's most impressive performers down the stretch, particularly impressive against the Reds during the Eagles' memorable 3-3 comeback. Bolasie, 25, has just one year left on his deal at Selhurst Park and has been offered an extension.
5) Sunderland are looking to compete with Newcastle to sign free agent striker Bafetimbi Gomis, report The Mail. They are not the only ones however, with West Ham and Swansea also interested. The striker, 28, allowed his contract from Lyon to expire, and has been linked with Newcastle for months. Scorer of 70 goals for the French side, he could become one of the bargains of the summer for whoever lands him.