Transfer Clock: 39 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Arsenal have their eyes on two key signings, Antoine Griezmann and Cesc Fabregas, write The Mail. Griezmann, a teammate of Carlos Vela at Real Sociedad, is a left winger and would add excellent balance to the Gunners. The French international is reported to be valued in the region of £18 million, and scored 16 goals this season. The paper claim manager Arsene Wenger is 'considering' buying Cesc Fabregas back from Barcelona, with the Spaniard up for sale at the club, and said to favour a return to the Premier League. Both Manchester sides are interested but it is the Gunners who hold all the cards.
2) French striker Loic Remy is also a target for the FA Cup winners, with ESPN reporting Arsenal and Liverpool have both held talks with the striker's representatives. Remy remains a QPR player but spent last season on loan with Newcastle with much success, scoring 14 goals in 24 Premier League starts. The Mirror report that Bacary Sagna's free transfer to Manchester City appears done, with the defender set to earn around £120,000 per week.
3) Manchester United may sell Marouane Fellaini this summer - if they receive an offer of £15 million, report The Express. The paper quantify this by explaining Louis van Gaal believes the Belgian does not fit the style of football he wants to play. SkySports add Javier Hernandez could also depart the Red Devils, having been directed to for the sake of his career by Mexico international boss Miguel Herrera.
4) Done deal: Phil Bardsley will join Stoke City on a free transfer from Sunderland, report The Guardian. The former Manchester United trainee had been with the Black Cats for more than six seasons. Stoke boss Mark Hughes said: "I’m really pleased to bring Phil in to the club. He’s a player of great Premier League experience who I think will bring added quality to the squad." The right-back's signing could see USA defender Geoff Cameron take up a role at centre-back next season.
5) Scott Sinclair could be Southampton-bound, report The Mail. Sinclair has had an unhappy time since signing for Manchester City from Swansea, and spent this past campaign on loan at West Brom. Southampton want to spend just £3 million to tempt City to sell the winger. The only sticking point could be City's need for English players in the squad, but he is not believed to be in their first team plans.