The Ivorian's representative blasted City for a perceived lack of respect after they failed to wish his client a happy birthday when he turned 31 last week.
Seluk claimed that relations had been strained so much, that Toure was only rated as "50/50" to remain at the Etihad next season.
Speaking to talkSPORT he said: "Honestly, it is not 100% that he will stay at Manchester City, it's better to say 50/50. Barcelona we know are a former club of Yaya, and all the staff at Barcelona, and players, liked him and supported us. He felt like Barcelona was his home.
Seluk also claimed the former Barca star was unhappy after City's failure to congratulate him on a season that ended with a Premier League title after he finished top of the club's scoring charts with 20 goals.
"Of course it's not a question of money, it's more important about the relationship [between Toure and City]. Normally everything is good. Yes, they win the Premier League. When he plays in the team, like any player, he says 'I will be in the team where the team loves me, if people or supporters don't love me, I can leave.'
"This is very important because he fights for Man City, but he fights for Man City and they don't fight for him, He is very upset. It's difficult to say [where his future lies now]. Maybe after the World Cup, we'll know more about his emotions and the situation."
Earlier on Tuesday afternoon, Toure hinted that he will announce a decision on his future after the World Cup, which is due to end in mid-July.
He tweeted: "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"
The 31-year-old only signed a new four-year contract worth around £200,000-a-week in April 2013.