Manchester United have announced their first signing of the summer – goalkeeper Vanja Milinkovic.
It may not be the headline news many United fans were expecting, but the teenage stopper has agreed a transfer to Old Trafford.
But who exactly is he? Here are five facts to get you started:
1) Milinkovic is a 17-year-old goalkeeper who currently plays for FK Vojvidina’s under-21 side.
2) He is a current Serbia under-17 international, and this season has played against Ireland, Georgia and Germany to date, conceding two goals in the process.
3) He also started three friendly matches for Serbia’s under-17s – against Greece, Esterland and Andorra – and conceded just one goal in that time.
4) Milinkovic will spend next season on loan at his current club, rather than moving to United just yet. In time, it will be hoped he can challenge David de Gea for a starting spot, but given the young player’s age, that will be some way off.
5) Milinkovic becomes the third Serbian player to sign for United, following in the footsteps of the soon-to-depart Nemanja Vidic and Zoran Tosic, whose time at Old Trafford did not quite go according to plan.