Transfer Clock: 45 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Yesterday was a year to the day exactly since Frank Lampard signed his new contract at Chelsea after much deliberation.
But a year on and it is being reported he has played his last game for the club. Chelsea, who are also set to say goodbye to Ashley Cole, are said to be reluctant to give the player anything more than a one-year deal and they cannot give him assurances over first-team football.
Lampard is said to have the ball in his court, and Chelsea are giving him until after the World Cup to make a decision on his long term future.
2) Liverpool are said to be eyeing a triple swoop this summer on Southampton, Chelsea and Bayern Munich. It is reported that centre back Dejan Lovren, left-back Ryan Bertrand and attacking midfielder Xherdan Shaqirir are the players being targeted by The Reds to strengthen their squad ahead of a Champions League campaign next season.
Lovren cost Southampton £8.5 million last summer while Shaqiri is said to be worth £10 million. Meanwhile Ryan Bertrand is said to be surplus to requirements at Chelsea.
3) Everton have reportedly joined the race for Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez. The 19-year-old Brazilian has had an excellent campaign on loan at Rayo Vallecano and has previously been linked with moves to Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal - but Roberto Martinez is said to be considering a loan approach for the starlet.
4) Manchester City's spending in the transfer market will be reduced next summer ... slightly.
The club have received their formal punishment for breaking Financial Fair Play regulations, and have been fined £49 million.
They are also being restricted to just a £49 million spend in the transfer window this summer and will be allowed
5) Stoke City midfielder Steven N'Zonzi has handed in a second transfer request at the Britannia Stadium. The French midfielder has been one of the star performers at the club this season - as The Potters surprised everyone and finished in the top half of the table.
But the 25-year-old wants to 'play at the highest level possible' and has previously been linked with Arsenal.
However, much like his previous transfer request, Stoke are expected to reject his pleas to leave.