Transfer Clock: 46 days until the transfer window opens - All the latest gossip you need to know...
1) Stories linking David Luiz to Bayern Munich have taken an interesting development, with striker Mario Mandzukic linked with going the other way to Chelsea in a swap deal. Mandzukic has scored 26 goals this season and previously indicated he wants to stay at the club, but the arrival of Robert Lewandowski puts his place under threat, considering Pep Guardiola prefers to play with only one, and sometimes no strikers. The reports originate from Germany, with The Mirror claiming a price could be Mandzukic plus £15 million, a potential bargain for The Blues.
2) Bacary Sagna is tipped to sign for Manchester City on a free transfer, claims The Mail. The paper report that talks will resume after the FA Cup Final, with the right-back unable to agree terms with the Gunners. City already have Pablo Zabaleta in the position, but Sagna's ability to play at centre-back fills a need for City. Likely to be upset by the potential deal is Micah Richards, a boyhood Arsenal fan, who could yet land up going the other way.
3) Arjen Robben has been named as a shock name on Louis van Gaal's Manchester United wishlist, report The Guardian. The Dutch winger played under Van Gaal at Bayern and of course will do so for Holland at the upcoming World Cup. There is bad news however, as Robben signed a new contract extension at Bayern only last month, committing him until 2017. The former Chelsea man would though transform United's poor wing options.
4) Tottenham's Andros Townsend is wanted by both Everton and Newcastle United. Newcastle are rumoured to have around £60 million to spend, although The Mirror claim it is Everton whose interest is greater. Townsend will miss the World Cup through injury, and fell down the pecking order under Tim Sherwood, but his future surely depends on the thoughts of Tottenham's new manager, yet to be appointed.
5) And finally, a transfer rumour which just refuses to go away, Salomon Kalou is once again linked back with a move to the Premier League. The Express report that Arsenal and Liverpool are interest in the former Chelsea man. Kalou currently plays for Ligue 1 side Lille, and has scored 16 goals in all competitions this season.