Say hello to eight remarkable social media factoids.
1. Facebook has more monthly users (1.32 billion) than India-the world's second-most populous country-has people (1.24 billion). As of 2012, China had 1.35 billion people.
2. There are more than one trillion posts on Facebook.
3. At 1.35 billion, Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp (500 million), Twitter (255 million) and Instagram (200 million)-combined. The social giant spent $20 billion over the last two years on WhatsApp and Instagram.
4. More than 1 billion people use Facebook on a mobile device on a monthly basis. That's about 1/7 of the people on planet Earth.
6. Facebook has 1 billion more users than Twitter.
7. Apple is sitting on $164 billion, which is enough cash to purchase nearly nine WhatsApps. Facebook scooped up the mobile messaging app for $19 billion in February.
8. Facebook now has 1.5 million active advertisers, COO Sheryl Sandberg tells CNBC.