Chelsea were first said to be interested in Turkish sensation Enes Ünal in March of last year - when Bursaspor head of youth Necmettin Kocaman stated:
“Chelsea have made an offer for Enes, however, we hope he will play for our senior team before making such a move.”
Since then the 15-year-old has become a regular in the Bursaspor side and the quoted 2013 price of £1.75 million will be nowhere near enough to get hold of him.
Recently the club have been heavily linked with a move for the player again - with scouts reportedly checking him out in action on several occasions this season.
But what else can we tell you about him?
Here are five facts to get you acquainted…
1) Ünal’s goalscoring record for the club is simply extraordinary. In the youth academies he bagged a sensational 170 goals in 102 games - form which saw Chelsea reportedly first register their interest in the sensation back in 2013.
2) Ünal has since gone on to become a regular in the first team at the club this season. The 16-year-old made his debut for the club in the Europa League qualifying rounds this season.
3) He and scored his first goal for the club against Galatasaray in August 2013. That goal makes him the Turkish Super Lig’s youngest ever goalscorer.
4) His record for the Turkey Under-16 side is even more impressive - with 25 in 24 games.
Now he is in the under-21 squad and the captain of the Under-17 side.
5) Chelsea are not the only ones said to be keen on his signature.
There is reportedly heavy interest from some of the Turkish powerhouses - with German outfit Borussia Dortmund also keen on a potential deal.
Here he is scoring his first ever professional goal…