It’s time to charge into Tamriel, choose your alliance, and begin your adventure.
The first multiplayer iteration of The Elder Scrolls is released on 4 April, this coming Friday, but if you’ve pre-ordered the Imperial Edition, or pre-ordered the game from the online store, then you’ll be able to get a head start in Tamriel right now.
Just fire up the game’s launcher, update the game (if you haven’t already), and begin your adventures straight away.
There is still one more early access wave scheduled for Tuesday 1 April, for anyone else who has pre-ordered the game elsewhere - details below:
- · North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT, Tuesday 1 April 2014
- · UK/IE: 12:00 PM WEST, Tuesday 1 April 2014
- · Central Europe: 1:00 PM CEST, Tuesday 1 April 2014
- · Sydney, Australia: 10:00 PM AEDT, Tuesday 1 April 2014
- · Singapore: 7:00 PM SGT, Tuesday 1 April 2014
Launch day is set for 4 April 2014, although US players will get to play slightly earlier on 3 April – more details below:
- · North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, 3 April 2014
- · UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Thursday, 4 April 2014
- · Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Thursday, 4 April 2014
- · Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Thursday, 4 April 2014
- · Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Thursday, 4 April 2014
You can still pre-order the game now over on The Elder Scrolls Online store, so you’ve got a little time before official launch on 4 April. But if you’re still a little unsure if you’d like to buy the game, check out my beta impressions over here.
Do you have the 5-day early access? What do you think of the game so far? Let us know in the comments below!