All the latest news and views from Stamford Bridge.
The Stamford Bridge side's opponents in this season's Champions League quarterfinal, Paris Saint Germain, are allegedly keen on acquiring both attackers and Mourinho stated that a certain number would force him to think about releasing them…
Mourinho says if PSG offered £300 million for both Oscar and Hazard, Chelsea might have to consider the offer! #CFC— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) March 28, 2014
In other news, during Mourinho's pre-match press conference, he indicated that neither Ashley Cole nor Samuel Eto'o will feature against Crystal Palace as they are both injured. The Portuguese continued to play down their chances in the Premier League as he said there are Champions League fixtures to consider, something Liverpool do not have to contend with.
He said: "We can win the league but it depends on the others. We have to try to win every game but even then you don't know."
Mourinho also indicated that he is pleased with how his side are performing: "The team have been playing well for a long time now. We crashed into a hurdle against Villa but we have been magnificent."
Elsewhere, Cesar Azpilicueta, affectionately known as Dave by his team-mates, spoke highly of the club's defensive record on Chelsea TV: "We are defending well because everyone is defending. We are not conceding goals because everyone is doing their jobs.
"We are keeping a lot of clean sheets and why we are doing well is because of the team.
"We have very good centre-backs, quality players. John (Terry), Gary (Cahill) and David (Luiz) are very good centre-backs and the relationship between them is key for the team."
The Premier League released their statistics regarding the Palace game and here are a selection of the more intriguing ones:
- Chelsea have won eight and lost none of the last 12 league meetings against Crystal Palace.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their nine Barclays Premier League London derbies this season (W6 D3).
- This is Crystal Palace’s 50th Barclays Premier League London derby, but they have the lowest points per match of any of the capital clubs in local clashes (0.88 per match).
- Palace have won just three points in their seven London derby matches this season in the Premier League (L6 D0 W1), netting three goals in the process.
- Mile Jedinak of Palace has committed the most fouls in the Premier League this season (55), while Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is the division’s most fouled player (85).
And finally, Chelsea uploaded a photograph of David Luiz on their Instagram account, yet he looks more like Sergio Torres.