The tower defence FPS mishmash has some new DLC over on the Xbox Marketplace.
Mixing FPS and tower defense gameplay, Sanctum 2 casts you as an elite solider who must protect oxygen-producing Cores from waves of aliens. The game includes four-player co-op, so if you’re struggling, you can call up your friends to help you blast even more aliens, together.
Xbox 360 owners can now experience the Road To Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme packs together as the DLC combines the first two packs available for the PC version of the game
The expansion pack features are laid out for you below:
- New Playable Character - TSYGAN, the “Rogue Insurgent,” reveals the sinister origins to the colonization of LOEK III.
- Eight New Unique Maps – Bigger maps feature interactive elements that trigger events such as explosive traps and rising toxic liquid areas.
- Four Powerful Weapons – From the rapid-firing Gatling Laser to the decapitating attacks of the Circle Saw, new destructive toys bring dangerous fun.
- Four Additional Tower Defense Options – New tower defense structures include the range-increasing Range Spire, Rupture Mine Dispenser that produces mines that damage enemies based on the speed and distance travelled, and the unusually, random Makeshift Towers can fire with critical damage or shutdown at any time.
- Ferocious New Enemies – Mutated human horrors, high-leaping Jumpers that can vault over wall defenses in a single bound, and pesky flying boss monsters will challenge even the most-skilled Sanctum 2 players.
- Tons of Perks – More than a dozen new fun perks have been added to customize character's abilities.
Take a look at some of the DLC screenshots below.
Crossbows always make everything better.
The hurdle event during the Olympics just got weird.
A birds eye view... ooooooh!
Have you been playing Sanctum 2 lately? Will you be picking up the DLC? Let us know in the comments below!