Here's what the fans have said:
1. 'Arsenal need a big name in the summer when there is a better chance of getting the right player. We are top of the league. No need to panic buy. Berbatov would be a good and cheap back up striker. Go get him'.
2. 'No, do not buy Berbatov. He is for the likes of Cardiff, West Ham, Sutherland - not for a team looking to win the Premiership'.
3. Berbatov would be perfect for half a season. He would relish having the ball played to him in the box without having to run around too much. £2m ? He'd earn that back in shirts, and helping to lift the Premier League title would pay his transfer fee and wages over and over again. Go for it!!!'.
4. 'But we need a world class striker for the title race - not an old donkey!'.
5. 'The last thing we need is to be saddled with a sulky, over-the-hill player on 100k+ a week'.
6. 'I think really Tottenham deserve him. Honestly'.
1. We gotta get Berbatov back! We can't let him go to the Arse! Get him in for £2m - he's still got it! Him, Ade and Soldado. Out Defoe for 6m'.
2. 'Adebayor and Berbatov in the same team! Are you nuts!?
3. 'I'd never have him back. He burned his bridges last time'.
4. 'Levy would never allow it. Come to think of it, he probably would!'.
5. 'Let Arsenal have him - they won't win the title with him or without him anyway!'
image: © TottenhamFan