A single goal from Eden Hazard helped Chelsea keep the pressure on Arsenal near the top of the Premier League
Here are five interesting stats from the game for you to sink your teeth into.
1) John Obi Mikel was the most accurate of the Chelsea players to have completed the whole game with a passing accuracy of 88%.
2) Eden Hazard had more touches than any other Chelsea player; 77, which included three shots, two shots on target and two key passes.
3) Chelsea star Willian had just one touch of the ball in 12 minutes after coming on as a sub for goalscorer Eden Hazard.
4) Swansea City’s Angel Rangel intercepted the ball eight times, more than anyone else on either side.
5) Swansea’s two highest passers; Angel Rangel (63 passes) and Leon Britton (61 passes) completed more passes between them than Samuel Eto’o, Mikel and Ramires combined during the game.
image: © geetarchurchy