Stoke, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham all feature.
20 days down, 11 to go until the Transfer Window opens. Here's our midnight transfer update of the top five stories you need to know.
1) Ashley Cole is in trouble with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, who has confirmed he will be dropped for the upcoming game with Arsenal after being pictured at the Gunners Christmas party, although it's right to point out he was in and out of the side already. Cole's contract expires next year and The Express report an exit is likely. The newspaper also claim Liverpool and Tottenham are among the clubs likely to show an interest. Both clubs need reinforcements at left-back, but the prospect of Cole joining Spurs - who he has rivalled his entire career with either Arsenal or Chelsea seems unlikely. French champions PSG are also tipped to show an interest, while Cole was linked with New York Red Bulls last month.
2) Iker Casillas has refuted rumours he is to leave Real Madrid for Arsenal or Manchester City in the upcoming transfer window. He told Spanish television "Presently I want to stay with Real Madrid and win the 'Décima' (10th European Cup). I belong to Real Madrid, it's where I have always been, and what I want is to stay and win more leagues." Casillas is about to become a father for the first time in two weeks and says assurances over his place in the Spanish national team is not causing him worry enough to want a move.
3) PSG attacker Jeremy Menez is almost certain to leave the club in January, with the club aiming to cash in before his contract expires in the summer. Liverpool have been regularly linked with the forward but French newspaper L'Equipe report that Juventus are clear favourites to sign him.
4) Manchester United and Arsenal are battling for the services of Basel defender Fabian Schar, his agent has confirmed - as reported by the Independent. The Swiss centre-back has also interested Borussia Dortmund, and could be available now Basel have been knocked out of the Champions League. Schar was on the winning side twice against Chelsea this season in the group stages.
5) Former Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf remains a transfer target for Stoke City, with The Mail reporting he could move for just £2 million in January. Diouf left the Red Devils two years ago for Hannover, where he has been in impressive form and was even linked with Borussia Dortmund last season. Mark Hughes tried to sign him in the summer, but it is now claimed they could snap him up for the bargain price as he has just six months left on his contract. Diouf, 26, has five goals in 11 games this season.
image: © Live4Soccer(L4S)