The Gunners have been linked with a move for the 20-year-old Standard Liege striker.
Ever since the last transfer window closed, Arsenal have been linked with a move for a striker. Olivier Giroud has done well, but the belief is that if they are going to win the title, then they will need another striker to give the Frenchman support.
Whilst Nicklas Bendtner scored on Wednesday night, I still don't think he is that valuable for Arsenal this season. Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata quashed rumours of a loan deal to the club saying that he wants to stay at Real Madrid. Arsenal have now seemingly turned their attention to Standard Liege striker Michy Batshuayi according to Talksport.
Here are five facts about The Gunners' latest target
1) Batshuayi has scored 12 goals in 17 games for Standard Liege so far this season.
2) The Belgian striker has not been capped at senior level yet, but has scored 5 in 11 games for the Under-21's.
3) He made his debut for his club when he was just 17 years-old.
4) He has gone on to make 76 appearances for his one and only club and has scored 30 goals in that time.
5) Batshuayi is under contract till 2017, and Standard are unlikely to let him go on the cheap.