Don't worry United fans, David de Gea isn't going anywhere, but Anders Lindegaard on the other hand has been linked with an exit.
So it is no surprise to see the Red Devils linked with another goalkeeper as cover, and that man is Onur Kivrak.
The Metro is one of several papers to report United are considering a £5 million offer for the Turk.
Here are five facts about him...
1) Kivrak is a Turkish international of seven caps who plays for Trabzonspor, presently fifth in the Super Lig.
2) He has never played in the Champions League but does have Europa League experience.
3) He once saved a penalty from Liverpool's Joe Cole in a Europa League game at Anfield.
4) Kivrak is nicknamed the 'Butterfly' by his team's fans for his outstanding saves.
5) He is a very recognisable figure in Turkish football due to his trademark moustache.
Check him out in action below...
image: © mr-football