Here are five...
1) West Brom have scored three goals on their last two visits to St James Park, drawing 3-3 and winning 3-2.
2) In their last six meetings, Newcastle have picked up 12 yellow cards, West Brom just two.
3) Both sides have an equal goal difference this season in the Premier League, Newcastle scoring and conceding 17 goals, West Brom scoring and conceding 14.
4) Loic Remy on eight goals, has scored more than twice as many as the Baggies top scorer Shane Long has (3), although two of the Irishman's came earlier this week.
5) Midfield battlers Cheik Tiote and Claudio Yacob are in the top 12 players in the Premier League for successful tackles. Their head-to-head clash could decide the game.
image: © mickyb59