Arsenal don't let a young player slip their radar, and young Scottish sensation Ryan Gauld is one of them.
The Dundee Evening Telegraph report that Arsenal are sending scouts to watch the in-demand teenager, who has previously been watched by Manchester United, Liverpool, and even Real Madrid linked.
Gauld has been dubbed 'Mini-Messi' due to a playing style and slight frame similar to the Argentine, and is already playing for the first team.
Here are five facts about him...
1) Gauld helped his side win 4-1 at the weekend against Partick Thistle, providing all four assists.
2) Early reports have valued him at around £6 million.
3) The 17-year-old has four first team goals this season for Dundee United in 13 games.
4) Gauld made his Scottish under-21 debut this month against Georgia.
5) He made his first team debut in May at 16, and has a contract which runs until summer 2016.
image: © el-milligano