Manchester City continued their sensational scoring form at the Etihad, putting four past Viktoria Plzen.
Here are five interesting stats to digest...
1) The two sides were not too far apart in shots attempted: City 18, Plzen 16, City 7 on target, Plzen 6.
2) Samir Nasri created six chances, and Fernandinho four, more than the rest of the City side combined.
3) After coming on in the 64th minute, Yaya Toure completed 100 per cent of his passes.
4) Jesus Navas created two chances, both of which were converted for assists.
5) Edin Dzeko was City's most wasteful player, having six shots - and just two on target, scoring one goal.
image: © Gabrielcorbachobermejo