Arsenal and Southampton have both been linked with a sensational transfer for Brazilian playmaker Diego by The Sun.
The attacking midfielder is out of contract in June, when his present deal with Wolfsburg runs out.
He made his reputation back in Brazil a teenager, forming part of an exciting tandem with Robinho as they led Santos to the Brasileirao.
A move to Europe beckoned, and he has played in Portugal, Spain, Germany and Italy, so it may bear logic that he wants to spread his wings to England.
With an Italian passport, the 28-year-old would not require a work permit for the playmaker, who has three goals and four assists in 14 games this season.
Diego is a player Arsenal's Mesut Ozil knows well, from their Werder Bremen days. The two even combined in 2009 for a goal in the German Cup final, which they won, before the Brazilian left for an ill-fated spell at Juventus.
Here are five more interesting facts about him...
1) Diego has 34 caps for Brazil, but none of them have come since 2008, with one coming at Wembley against England.
2) He has won six cup finals in his career - including the Europa League, and three league titles, plus three senior international medals (2x Copa Americ and a Gold Cup)
3) Playing alongside Ozil in 2008/09, was the most prolific season of his career, scoring 21 times.
4) That form convinced Juventus to spend €27 million on him, but they sold him for €13 million a year later after seven goals in 47 games.
5) He made his Champions League debut back in 2004 with Porto at 19, in a 2-1 win over Chelsea.
Check out some of his best goals in action...