Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is reportedly after Argentine winger currently plying his trade in Spain.
After spending £100 million in the summer, it's surprising to see Tottenham being linked with players for a move to North London in January's transfer window, but Sunday's 6-0 defeat to Manchester City may have persuaded him to look at other options.
1) Spent his youth playing for Boca Juniors and Deportivo Moron in his native Argentina.
2) Joined Sevilla in 2007 and made 52 appearances for the club’s ‘B’ team over two years, scoring three goals.
3) Made his first-team debut in February 2009 as a substitute against Espanyol in a 2-0 win.
4) Scored his first goal at the end of the same season against Deportivo La Coruna, in a win which confirmed the club’s spot in the Champions League for the following campaign.
5) Made his international debut in November of the same year against Spain in a 2-1 friendly defeat, coming on for Barcelona’s Lionel Messi. Has two caps to his name.
Is he the type of player you need Spurs fans?