Manchester United youngster Saidy Janko has been hailed by club bosses.
Manchester United's summer debacle meant the late acqusisition of teenager Saidy Janko went largely unnoticed.
The player is however now making waves at Old Trafford and causing a little bit of excitement.
Manchester Evening News writer David Lynch has compared him to two high profile youngsters to pass through the club academy in recent years:
"The 18-year-old is more Pogba than Morrison, having joined the club only recently rather than progressing through the ranks.
"Yet he shares one key thing with both men: precocious talent."
It's quite a compliment for a player who has been at the club just months, but a sign of the positive performances he is already displaying.
So in the interests of providing a little more information about Janko to those not so familiar with him, here are five facts about the youngster...
1) Janko, 18, signed from Swiss side FC Zurich where he had broken into their reserve team in 2013, and was just 17 when he made the switch.
2) He is a right-back, but has this year also been played at right-wing by United since arrival left-back and even central midfielder for Zurich or internationally.
3) Janko has made six appearances for Switzerland's under-18 side, and three for the under-19s, scoring once against Romania from the wing. He is also eligible to play for Gambia.
4) United paid just £730,000 to sign him up, a deal that could go onto present one of the club's biggest modern day bargains.
5) He caught United's attention at the FIFA Blue Stars/Youth Cup in May, which FC Zurich won, and United's Adnan Januzaj was voted player of the tournament.
image: © Gordon Flood