The player himself revealed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to observe the Bosnian midfielder.
"Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to observe my games, this has motivated me and helped me get into the national team,” he revealed.
"I am not thinking about transfers right now all I am focusing on is the World Cup, let's see what happens after."
Here are five facts about him...
1) Visca is 23 years of age, born in 1990 in Olovo, SFR Yugoslavia.
2) He is a senior international for Bosnia and Herzegovina since his debut in 2010, where he developed as a youngster with Buducnost and then Zljeznicar before moving to Turkey in 2011.
3) In 2011, Visca signed a five-year deal with Istanbul BB in the Spor Toto Super Lig for whom this season he has scored 4 goals and made 3 assists in 12 appearances.
4) He is valued around £2.2 million by the club but his valued could very well rise off the back of a good performance in next summer’s World Cup in Brazil – Bosnia and Herzegovina sit top of their qualification group (Group G) and have been ranked as the 18th most valuable national team in the world with the likes of Asmir Begovic, Miralem Pjanic and Edin Dzeko in their senior squad.
5) Visca can play on either flank but tends to be deployed on the right wing for Istanbul BB is predominantly played on the left for his country. At 5ft7”, he has a low centre of gravity and, combined with his vision and technical ability, he could be a good signing for Arsenal in the model of Andrey Arshavin.
image: © Anosmia