The teenager has hit the headlines due to his superb goalscoring record so far this season and the suggestion that he could be the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic to come out of Sweden.
Several clubs are thought to be keeping an eye on the youngster, who has been compared to Ibrahimovic for his instinctive nature around the opposition penalty area and ability to score impressive goals from a variety of situations.
Here’s a little bit more about him.
1) He was born in Albania but moved to Sweden with his family when he was just two-years-old.
2) He’s a left sided player and plays in either the number nine or number ten centre forward roles and currently plays for the under-19 side of Halmstads.
3) His goal return this season has been impressive; 12 goals and two assists from 20 matches for club and country.
4) He had a 100% strike rate at the under-17 world cup, with his goal tally including a hat-trick against Argentina.
5) He was scouted extensively by Tottenham scouts during the tournament.