Chelsea were held to a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge by West Brom, which they can count themselves lucky to get.
Amid the diving controversy, here are five interesting stats to digest...
1) The recently criticised Eden Hazard created more goalscoring opportunities than any other player (3).
2) Ramires was the only player on the pitch to complete more than 90 per cent of his passes (94 per cent).
3) West Brom's Youssouf Mulumbu was dispossessed more times than any other player (5).
4) Oscar and Stephane Sessegnon were the only players to attempt a through ball in the match, one each, with the Chelsea man accurate while Sessegnon was not.
5) After having 0 of 10 shots on target against Newcastle and Arsenal, Samuel Eto'o has since scored three times in his last two games.
What stood out for you?
image: © Ben Sutherland