The Premier League is blessed to have some of the best attacking players in the world gracing the division and one of the best current attacking partnerships plays at Anfield.
The pair should line up together tomorrow against Fulham at Anfield and here are five interesting ‘SAS’ stats to digest ahead of the game.
1) Liverpool have scored 17 Premier League goals this season, 14 of them have been scored by Sturridge and Suarez.
2) Before last weekend’s Premier League defeat at Arsenal, one of the pair had scored in the last four matches.
3) Between them, they are averaging an amazing 8.7 shots per game in the Premier League, more than some sides muster in a 90 minute period.
4) Both players have a passing success rate above 80% this season, suggesting they both work well with the midfield and the rest of the team.
5) Combined, they average just under one goal per game based on their appearances and goalscoring records for Liverpool so far this season.
image: © kuaver