Chelsea beat Schalke 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.
Here are five interesting stats to digest...
1) Samuel Eto'o's goal was from his first shot which landed on target out of his previous 11 for Chelsea.
2) Schalke playmaker Julian Draxler was dispossessed a total of five times by Chelsea players. No Chelsea player was dispossessed more than twice.
3) Attacking midfielder Willian created more goalscoring opportunities than any other player (4).
4) Of Chelsea's 11 shots on goal, the duo of Samuel Eto'o and Andre Schurrle accounted for eight of them.
5) After coming off the bench with 12 minutes to go, Kevin de Bruyne touched the ball just four times.
What stood out for you?
image: © Free-ers