The Mirror claim Arsenal want to sign Argentine wonderkid Angel Correa.
"Arsenal are mulling over for £4.5million-rated Argentine starlet Angel Correa before the end of the season," their report reads.
Atletico Madrid are said to be keen on signing Correa too, and the Argentine club are also claimed to be hoping to cash in on the young asset.
Here are five facts fans should know about him...
1) Correa is a centre-forward who is 18-years-old and plays for Argentine side San Lorenzo, who sit fourth in the top flight.
2) He scored four goals and provided three assists after making debut in March, but this season he has no goals in 12 games, with two assists to his name.
3) The forward is yet to win a single cap at youth level for Argentina, hampering his chance of gaining a work permit.
4) One of his four goals came against Argentine giants Boca Juniors.
5) His manager is Juan Antonio Pizzi, a former Spanish international footballer who featured in Euro 96 and World Cup 98 squads.
Would he be a good signing, or one Arsenal don't need to gamble on?
image: © livenature