Here are five facts to digest...
1) Manchester City had a staggering 27 shots on goal and 69 per cent possession, completing 92 per cent of their passes.
2) Called-up goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon had just one save to make all day and was equal to it.
3) Despite his team's thrashing, Norwich midfielder Jonny Howson was able to complete 94 per cent of his passes, bettered by only one midfielder on the pitch, the home side's David Silva - 96 per cent.
4) Norwich's Bradley Johnson made seven interceptions, more than Manchester City's entire midfield - 5.
5) One of the smallest men on the pitch, Gael Clichy at 5ft 9 and a half inches, won more aerial duels, 6, than any other player, and more than the entire Norwich team - 5.
What stood out for you?
image: © wonkerq