Another day, another left-back linked with Manchester United.
A Halloween coincidence? Perhaps, but who is he and what do fans need to know about the player?
Here are five facts about him...
1) Ghoulam is 22-years-old and plays for French Ligue 1 side Saint Etienne as a left-back, where he has played seven times and scored once this season.
2) He was born in France and was a French under-21 international but has opted to play for Algeria, and has three caps to date.
3) The goal he scored in September against Marseille was the first he had scored in his entire professional career, but it came from the penalty spot, meaning he is still to strike from open play.
4) He was linked with two English clubs in the summer transfer window, Liverpool and QPR.
5) Ghoulam played a key role in Saint Etienne winning the Coupe de France in May, the first and only trophy of his career to date.
Here's his one and only professional goal:
Should United target him or focus on other players?