Manchester City beat Newcastle in extra time on Wednesday night.
Here are five interesting stats from the match to digest...
1) Out of form striker Papiss Cisse had six shots on goal but just one found the target.
2) Edin Dzeko turned creator, making five key passes leading to goalscoring opportunities, as many as Jesus Navas, with one being converted for an assist.
3) Much derided Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa made more effective clearances (10) than any other player on the pitch.
4) Defender Massadio Haidara, taken off at half-time, completed just eight passes in 45 minutes of football.
5) Full-back Micah Richards completed more successful dribbling attempts (4) than any attacker on the pitch, with winger Jesus Navas registering none.
What stands out for you?
image: © machernucha