Here are five statistics to digest...
1) Four outfield players completed less than 80 per cent of their passes. They were Nicklas Bendtner, Carl Jenkinson, Kevin de Bruyne and Samuel Eto'o.
2) Mesut Ozil played just 27 minutes and created three goalscoring opportunities, more key passes than any Arsenal player made.
3) Samuel Eto'o had six shots on goal more than any other player, but not a single one found the target.
4) Mesut Ozil made 32 passes in 27 minutes, while the man he replaced Ryo Miyaichi made just 17 in 63 minutes.
5) Attacking midfielder Willian made more tackles (3) than Jon Obi Mikel and Michael Essien combined, one each.
What stands out for you?
image: © Ronnie Macdonald