Here are 10 interesting statistics Manchester United fans may be intrigued to read...
1) Manchester United (10) have conceded more goals this season than Stoke (7).
2) Just four players have scored Premier League goals for United this season, Robin van Persie, Danny Welbeck, Adnan Januzaj and Wayne Rooney.
3) In 10 games against Stoke in the Premier League, Manchester United have won nine, drawing the other.
4) Manchester United have picked up more bookings (19) than Stoke this season (13), with neither side to receive a red card.
5) Stoke rank first in the Premier League for aerial duels won this season, Manchester United in 15th.
6) Stoke's Marko Arnautovic averages three shots per game, narrowly more than Wayne Rooney (2.9).
7) Erik Pieters of Stoke City has made more tackles (27) than any other Manchester United player.
8) Nemanja Vidic has made 74 clearances this season. The nearest Stoke player is Robert Huth on 37.
9) Stoke have scored just two goals from open play this season, four in total, with United netting seven from open play and 11 overall.
10) Neither side have scored a single Premier League goal on the counter attack so far this season.
What is your prediction ahead of the weekend clash?
image: © nasmac