Foreign reports have linked Arsenal with young midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
The French wonderkid is certainly a player for fans to get excited about, but they will face a fight to sign the PSG youngster.
Just this weekend he said: "In early August, Laurent Blanc took me aside to tell me that he was counting on me and that he was opposed to the idea of me leaving on loan."
Here are five facts about him...
1) Rabiot, 18, is a central midfielder who plays for French champions PSG. He has made two Ligue 1 starts this season and six appearances from the bench.
2) In his time on the pitch this season Rabiot has recorded an impressive pass success rate of 90.2 per cent, scoring once.
3) He shares an agent with Arsenal youngster Yaya Sanogo, a colleague of his at under-21 level.
4) Rabiot was handed his debut by Carlo Ancelotti at the beginning of last season, just 17. He was later loaned out to Toulouse where he became a regular in midfield in the final few months of the campaign.
5) He was part of the French under-19 side this summer which finished runners-up in the finals in Lithuania, losing 1-0 to Serbia in the final.
Check him out in action below:
image: © psgmag